Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Listmania



I love lists. I make them when it seems I have too much to do or when I'm afraid I'll forget my newest great ideas. To make sure I don't forget - which is silly really for a 34 year old, but there you are. So here follows my list for food to prepare and to blog about - mind you there's no time limit and I guess I'll continue to add other kinds of dishes too.

Food for thought - for now:

Minestrone
Tiramisu
Martha’s creamy mac and cheese
Fried ice
Spring rolls
Fig cake
Nut roast
Baklava
Kringle - Danish sweet bread
Chana Chaat
Hummus
Falaffel
Amba
Fastelavnsboller - buns with custard
Lusseboller - Swedish tradition
Bortsch
Funkaso
Ful medames
Bunny chow
Qatayef
Spanish omelette
Runebergstårta
Øllebrød - bread and bear soup
Pesto
Arancini
Papas a la Huancaína



No comments:

Post a Comment